Friday, November 28, 2008

Having Fun with Veils


I am very excited to spend tomorrow at the Wedding Place for the 9th Semi-Annual Veil and Headpiece Extravaganza. I got a sneak peak of some of the unique designs available and I will say that there will a lot of headpieces and veils for brides. The veils are brand new almost all are available to buy on the spot at great prices.

I can’t wait to see all of the girls getting their hair and makeup done (for free) before trying on all of the lovely accessories! Halls Takes the Cake is providing sweet treats for all in attendance. The Wedding Place will also look divine with all the fresh flowers from One of a Kind Events and designer, Linda Maggert, will be on hand for any questions. My favorite part is that I will be there providing holiday tunes as well as handling logistics for the event. I will also be able to answer any questions about your ceremony and reception questions.

Tickets are $5 per person and if you have already purchased your wedding gown from The Wedding Place, you get 2 tickets FREE! Either way, you must have an appointment for this fun event! Just call The Wedding Place 260-482-1250 to get on the schedule! I hope to see you there.

No comments: