Monday, January 15, 2007

Bridal Academy 1-19-07

The first session of Bridal Academy is this Friday at Latitudes 7pm. I am quite excited about this event as it is on my part over three years in the making. I know that the Wedding Place has been working on this type of event for over ten years.

I will be the Master of Ceremonies (MC) of the event so that is a great experience in itself. I know that helping brides plan their wedding is one of the most fulfilling experiences that I get to be a part of.

January Topics include:
The Perfect Wedding Gown by Dawn Quick, The Wedding Place
Custom Invitations by Sara Keltsch, The Monogram Shoppe
3 Steps to Choosing your Photographer by David Chandler, a deveraux film
More Than Just Music by June Hoffman, Megasound

I am excited to share the results after the event so I hope to post that by Saturday.

All Brides in their planning stages would benefit from the different informational events so I am adding the registration information. Seating is Limited to the Bride and her GuestCall 482-1250 to Register.

No comments: