Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Seven Latest Love Songs for the New Decade

From June Hoffman and Erik Michaels of Megasound


Love Songs for Your Fort Wayne wedding!

One of my favorite song posts was “Love Songs Through the Decades”. Click here if you didn’t get a chance to read this post the first time around. I reread this musically rich post the other day and realized that this whole new “20-10” decade holds even more exquisite, romantic songs. Many of these love songs can easily be used for a couple’s first dance, a parent dance, or even an anniversary dance at a wedding reception. So, as we enter into a new decade, there will be even more love songs to enjoy (whether singing, dancing, or just for your listening pleasure). I hope that you enjoy these new love songs for 2010.

“Nothin’ on You” by Bruno Mars

“Hey Soul Sister” by Train

“Haven’t Met You Yet” by Michael Buble

“Put it in a Love Song” by Alicia Keys

“I See You” by Leona Lewis

“All I Ever Wanted” by Kelly Clarkson

“My Heart is Yours” by Justin Nuzoka

When you need help with creating your Fort Wayne wedding reception music soundtrack, contact Megasound at 260.484.2460!

No comments: